Feeling overwhelmed and annoyed by all the writing details of running your business or what your work entails? Wish you had someone you can trust to handle those details? Well, hallelujah, you just found that person.
- My name is Elizabeth and I have been told by many throughout the years that I am an excellent writer.
- I’m currently working on my own blogs and writing a book on my life’s journey.
- I want to work with entrepreneurs, solopreneurs, and small business owners because I respect what they do; it takes a lot of guts to step out on your own!
- As a Christian woman, I serve God and our Savior Jesus Christ.
- Because I serve them, I serve others and I do that by making your business run as smoothly and efficiently as is in my power to do.
- I am diligent, meticulous, conscientious and hard-working and will always endeavor to give you the best possible service.
- I am honest and will be transparent in my dealings with you.
- You deserve the very best and I will do my best to see that you have it.
SOME KEY TRAITS YOU MAY BE LOOKING FOR IN A WRITING VIRTUAL ASSISTANT THAT I POSSESS
- A genuine desire to help you be successful.
- Extremely self-motivated to get things done.
- Ability to manage confidential information.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet or beat deadlines with no errors.
- Tech savvy, and if I don’t know it, I can learn it.
- Easy to keep in contact with.
- Exhibit the confidence and composure needed to let you know “I’ve got this!”
Want to discuss how I can help your business? Then book a discovery call with me here, or shoot me an email using the contact form.