Is your business growing so much that you can’t successfully manage all the moving parts and pieces by yourself? Do you have to roll over your to-do list every day because you just don’t have the time to get to everything that day? That’s why I’m here, the main reason I have my VA business is to help others run their businesses and lives easier!
Are you working incessantly to propel your business toward success? The demands of being an entrepreneur are constant and you need more hours in a day to carry your business to the next level. You are in the business of being your own boss and reaping the benefits.
But are you? Now here is your chance to do some soul-searching about how you’re running your business and if you are doing it as effectively as you could be. Take your time, I can wait.
Now that you’ve had a chance to really think about this and if you’re still with me, you’ve realized you need help. Let’s see what I can do for you and what your ROI will be.
Could your business be running more smoothly? Could you save time AND money by outsourcing tasks that don’t align with your skill-set or that you simply don’t want to do or have the time to do? Would this not also give you a greater peace of mind knowing these tasks are being handled?
The answer is yes!
I am a bookkeeper and virtual administrative assistant that will be you’re trusted business partner. I take a full assessment of your business and your goals, and work with you to develop systems and processes to streamline your business. By teaming up with me, you can become the entrepreneur that has time to grow your business as you want, rather than the entrepreneur who spends their day catching up.
The hours and peace of mind you will gain by hiring me will enable you to get back to doing what you love! I will take over the administrative tasks that will free up time in your day to step away from work and back into living your life. So, what’s your ROI? Having peace of mind, both saving and making money, and more hours in the day to use as you want – spending time with family, traveling, enjoying that whole work/life balance.
If your growing business has become an administrative nightmare and you dream of getting back to doing what you love rather than spending your days drowning in the daily/weekly administrative work, relief is moments away.
- My name is Elizabeth and I have been in the administrative field for several years.
- Other than running my business providing excellent service, I have worked with Whole Earth Pets Foundation, Inc., where I created databases, a filing system, wrote correspondence, maintained calendars, and promoted events. Additionally, I helped the president personally by doing internet research on a topic of interest to her.
- I want to help my clients achieve success in both their business ventures and personal lives and will do everything humanly possible to help with that achievement.
- You deserve the very best and I will do my best to see that you have it.
- As a Christian woman, I serve God and our Savior Jesus Christ. Because I serve them, I serve others and I do that by making your business and personal life run as smoothly and efficiently as is in my power to do.
- I am diligent, meticulous, conscientious and hard-working and will always endeavor to give you the best possible service. I have no children (other than the four-legged kind), so with no outside distractions, I can devote my attention fully to your needs. I am honest and will be transparent in all my dealings with you.
- I also love to paint and write. I have a personal blog that I manage and am in the process of starting my own Etsy or ebay business (haven’t decided which platform to go with) to sell the things that I paint – I do tole painting on things such as birdhouses, picture frames, etc. I also love to crochet and am an avid reader.
- This may sound crazy, but the number one thing on my bucket list is to live in Inverness, Scotland – don’t ask me why, it is just something I very much want to do.
SOME KEY TRAITS YOU MAY BE LOOKING FOR IN A VIRTUAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/BOOKKEEPER THAT I POSSESS:
- Extremely self-motivated to get things done.
- Proactive, pragmatic, and resourceful problem solver.
- Ability to manage confidential information.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet or beat deadlines with no errors.
- Tech savvy, and if I don’t know it, I can learn it.
- Easy to keep in contact with.
- Exhibit the confidence and composure needed to let you know “I’ve got this!”
Want to discuss how I can help your business? Then book a discovery call with me here, or shoot me an email using the contact form.